Bulgarian President To Hold Talks With ABV, Ataka
President Rossen Plevneliev will hold talks with the parliamentary groups of ABV and Ataka.
In accordance with the constitutional powers of the head of state, Plevneliev started consultations with the parliamentary groups in the 43rd Parliament after the resignation of the cabinet headed by Boyko Borisov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend