Bulgaria's Patriotic Front Ready To Form Cabinet, Govern Till End of Mandate
“We are ready to take over the government of the country. If there is agreement and readiness for an expert cabinet, the Patriotic Front is prepared to accept the mandate,” stated the chairman of VMRO Krasimir Karakachanov after coming out of the Presidency.
The consultations between the Patriotic Front and President Plevneliev were the longest so far – a full hour and a half.
The Patriots have until Tuesday to hold talks with other political formations. They are willing to talk to all parties excluding DPS and DOST.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend