Bulgaria's Tsvetanov: GERB Will Not Support Patriotic Front
At the present moment, we will not support the Patriotic Front for the forming of a government, said to journalists in Parliament the chairman of the parliamentary group of GERB Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
“We have announced our definitive political position that we will return the mandate which will be handed to us as the first political force in the current Parliament,” underlined Tsvetanov.
“So far as I know, BSP have also declined to form a government. GERB and BSP, with this clear position, have 122 deputies, which means that there is no way for the remaining political formations in the 43rd Parliament to form a majority that will support the election of a Parliament,” stated Tsvetanov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend