Bulgaria's Outgoing Defence Minister Charged
“I have been handed an indictment which does not worry me at all. I am absolutely certain, convinced in everything that I have been doing over the years,” stated outgoing Defence Minister Nikolay Nenchev on his way out from Sofia City Investigative Service, reported BGNES.
Nenchev was summoned in relation to the contract for the repair of the engines of MiG-29 with Poland.
The indictment in relation to the contract with Poland appears to me “a little strange, not to say hilarious – that I have damaged, hurt the interests of RSK MiG,” added Nenchev.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend