RB Not To Propose Ministers for Caretaker Cabinet
The Reformist Bloc will not propose ministers for the caretaker government, stated to journalists the co-chairman of RB Nayden Zelenogorski after consultations with the president, reported Focus Agency.
“We have not discussed the option of the Reformist Bloc proposing ministers because, at the moment, we do not have the support of our colleagues from GERB,” added the leader of SDS Bozhidar Lukarski.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend