Pope Francis: All Priests Have Right To Grant Absolution for Abortion
All priests will have the right to grant absolution for abortion, announced Pope Francis on Monday, reported AFP.
This was a temporary measure introduced on the occasion of the jubilee year of the Vatican but, now, the decision of the leader of the Catholic Church will remain permanent.
“As of now, I give all priests the right, in accordance with their office, the ability to forgive those who have committed the sin of abortion,” said the pope while commemorating the end of the jubilee year of mercy which ended on November 20.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US General: Sweden and Finland do Not Need more US Forces
- » Israel will Not Give Missiles to Ukraine despite US Pressure
- » Day 93 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least 1,500 Killed in Sievierodonetsk
- » China and Russia have Vetoed new UN Sanctions against North Korea
- » Boris Johnson with a Secret Plan for a New Alliance as a Balance Against the EU
- » Ukraine received a Dozen Soviet Su-25s in Spare Parts – Did Bulgaria send them?