Bulgarian Court Sentences Roma Boss Kiril Rashkov
The Specialised Penal Court has sentenced the Roma boss Kiril Rashkov – Tsar Kiro (King Kiro) to two years in prison and a fine of BGN 10,000 for the illegal possession of mercury, as well as of coins with archaeological and cultural-historical value.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Interior Will Investigate 14 Organ Transplant Surgeries in Lozenets Hospital
- » Belgian Army Deserter Nicknamed “Belgian Rambo” Found Dead after Month Search
- » Four Dead in Attack Against German Clinic
- » Bulgaria: Daring Robbery on Struma Highway in Pernik Region
- » Hollywood Action Hero Sylvester Stallone with Fake Bulgarian Passport, Found in a Police Operation
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski