Criminal Group Arrested in Bulgaria's Capital
A criminal group for the sale of weapons has been arrested in the capital in the Slatina district during a joint operation of anti-mafia forces and the Specialised Prosecutor’s Office.
Nearly 900 master boxes of cigarettes were discovered. The Chief Secretary of the Ministry of Interior Georgi Kostov specified:
“We are talking about brands of cigarettes which have been forged. Nearly half of the cigarettes discovered belong to brands which are manufactured in the country.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Approves the Report of Prosecutor General Geshev
- » Prosecutor General Geshev: Prosecutor’s Office is Not to Blame for All Problems in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's National Assembly Debating the Request for Resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Health Minister Angelov - Do Not Travel to Blagoevgrad and Targovishte
- » Last Minute: Bulgaria's Leading Party GERB Changed the State of Emergency Measures Act
- » Council of Ministers: Bulgarians Must Observe the Measures, No Checkpoints Between the Cities