Germany's Merkel To Be Nominated for Fourth Mandate
German Chancellor Angela Merkel will become a candidate for a fourth mandate, reported the German media, citing sources close to Merkel.
It is expected that Merkel will make the official announcement at 19:00 hrs.
Merkel will be nominated for both chancellor and chairwoman of the Christian Democratic Union at the congress of the party which will be held in December.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EC is Proposing to Confiscate the Assets of Violators of EU Sanctions
- » Will Bulgaria’s Prime Minister join the EU Liberals
- » Orban will be able to Rule with Decrees due to the War in Ukraine
- » Borrell: The EU needs to Strengthen its Military Security
- » Germany’s Chancellor Rejects Ukraine's Swift Entry into the EU - Deems it Unfair to the Balkans
- » European Commission Proposed an Armaments Plan to Ensure the Security of the EU