Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Team Mulls 2nd Farewell Show
The rhythimic gymnastics team of Bulgaria may have a second performance to bid farewell to fans after their show at the packed Arena Armeec hall on Thursday.
Twelve thousand people watched the performance live marking the end to the ensemble's years-long international career full of trophies.
The second performance could be due on December 05, Iliana Raeva, who heads the rhythmic gymnastics federation, has told reporters after the event.
With the show having been held Thursday, many of those who live out of Sofia could not come as they were at work the day after, Raeva has said.
Tsvetelina Stoyanova, who is still recovering from an accident earlier this year, was also in the hall despite not playing with the team and received a warm welcome from the audience.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Who Are Bulgaria’s Opponents in Their Euro 2024 Qualifying Campaign?
- » Russia received an Invitation to Play in the Central Asian Football Association
- » Djokovic was not Allowed into the US without a COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Bulgarian Albert Popov Recorded a Historic Ranking with his First Podium in the Skiing World Cup
- » English Greyhound Derby 2023: Who Will Claim the Crown?
- » Who Are the Favorites for the 2023 Cheltenham Festival Championship Races?