NATO Confirms Turkish Officers Requested Asylum
Turkish officers who work in NATO structures have requested asylum in the countries where they have been deployed, confirmed NATO’s Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg.
“It is true that certain Turkish officers who work at the command structure of NATO have requested asylum in the countries where they work. As usual, this is a question which must be evaluated and resolved by the different allies in NATO as a national decision,” pointed out Stoltenberg.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19: Serbia Closes Shops, Bars and Restaurants After Sharp Increase of Cases
- » Stoltenberg: We Look Forward to Northern Macedonia Joining NATO
- » The Early Elections in Northern Macedonia Will Be on April 12th
- » Erdogan Threatens EU to Open Borders to Refugees
- » Northern Macedonia is Expected to Receive the Green Light to Begin EU Accession Talks
- » Turkey Sells Two of Its Islands