Christmas Supplement for Pensioners To Be Paid in December
The Christmas supplement to low pensions will be paid together with the money for December.
Elderly people whose pension is up to BGN 300 (all supplements included) will receive BGN 40 each – about 1,200,000 people. The rest of the pensioners (about 1 million people) will not receive a Christmas supplement, reported BNR.
The BGN 50 M needed for the supplement have been allocated via a decree of the government as early as last month.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General