Bulgaria's Belene NPP Investigation Continues
The Belene NPP investigation is ongoing. The incriminating period is very long, every action, deal or activity of various employees is subject to our analysis of the evidence and there will be other indicted persons but we cannot announce who they are at this stage, stated the spokesperson of the Prosecutor General Rumyana Arnaudova, reported BGNES.
Outgoing Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova has also been interrogated as a witness in relation to the entire process of the construction of the Belene NPP from the beginning of 2006 until 2012.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Council: The European Union Must Use Nuclear Power to Ensure its Energy Independence
- » Taxes and Fees Reduced en masse in Europe as Measures Against High Electricity Prices
- » Protests over Еxpensive Еlectricity in Bulgaria, the State Announced Compensatory Measures
- » Bulgarian President Radev Called for the Causes of the Energy Crisis not to be Politicized
- » 80% of Bulgarians do not Know their Country’s Position on the "Green Deal"
- » Brussels will Support Bulgaria if it Decides to Complete Nuclear Power Plant “Belene”