If Third Mandate Handed to Patriotic Front, Govt Might Be Formed
Given a decision on the part of Bulgaria’s President Rosen Plevneliev to hand over the third mandate for the forming of a government within the framework of the 43rd Parliament to the Patriotic Front, the mandate might not be returned immediately, but an attempt might be made to form a government, reported Denvnik daily.
In this case, the most probable candidate for Prime Minister would be the leader of VMRO Krasimir Karakachanov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend