If Third Mandate Handed to Patriotic Front, Govt Might Be Formed
Given a decision on the part of Bulgaria’s President Rosen Plevneliev to hand over the third mandate for the forming of a government within the framework of the 43rd Parliament to the Patriotic Front, the mandate might not be returned immediately, but an attempt might be made to form a government, reported Denvnik daily.
In this case, the most probable candidate for Prime Minister would be the leader of VMRO Krasimir Karakachanov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Foreign Minister Will Not Change Stand on North Macedonia
- » Bulgaria: Boyko Borissov Passed Baton to Stefan Yanev, Journalists Not Allowed to Swearing-in Ceremony
- » LIVE: President Radev Introduces Caretaker Cabinet, Vows to Fight Vote-Buying
- » Who Is Stefan Yanev - New Bulgarian Caretaker Prime Minister?
- » World Wires on Bulgaria: Caretaker Cabinet Will Have to Tackle Pandemic, Ensure Fair Elections
- » Bulgaria: President Radev Dissolved 45th National Assembly, Snap Election Scheduled for 11 July