Juncker 'Hails Bulgaria's Role in EU' in Letter to President-Elect
EU Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker has sent a letter to Bulgarian President-elect Rumen Radev praising his country's central role in decision-making within the European Union, public broadcaster BNR reports.
Juncker has congratulated Radev on his election on Sunday.
He has urged Bulgaria's next President to commit personally to providing political stability, the public radio quotes him as saying in a letter of which it claims to have a copy.
- » The Juncker Plan Will Provide Financial Assistance of BGN 10 million For 320 Micro-Enterprises in Bulgaria
- » EP Supports Accession Talks with Albania and Northern Macedonia
- » New Report: EC Reports on Bulgaria's Progress, Considers Dropping Monitoring (REVIEW)
- » Today's EC Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Likely to be the Latest
- » The Latest Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Expected to be Submitted Today
- » Six Countries Sign Common Document on Mobility Package