BSP, DPS, Patriotic Front Delay Final Opinion on Bulgaria’s 2017 Budget
Three of the main formations in Parliament – BSP, DPS and the Patriotic Front are delaying their final statements on the budget for 2017 which will be discussed at first reading in Parliament on Thursday.
So far, the draft budget has been approved by parliamentary commissions thanks to the votes of GERB and the Reformist Bloc.
BSP and DPS deputies are voting “against”.
So far, it is clear that ABV deputies will not support the draft budget. BDC deputies will vote both “for” and “against”.
Deputies from the Patriotic Front have not announced their position yet. The approval of the budget may depend on their votes.
According to the leader of VMRO Krasimir Karakachanov, the United Patriots, which include Ataka besides the Patriotic Front, continue to insist on a minimum pension of BGN 300.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Foreign Minister Will Not Change Stand on North Macedonia
- » Bulgaria: Boyko Borissov Passed Baton to Stefan Yanev, Journalists Not Allowed to Swearing-in Ceremony
- » LIVE: President Radev Introduces Caretaker Cabinet, Vows to Fight Vote-Buying
- » Who Is Stefan Yanev - New Bulgarian Caretaker Prime Minister?
- » World Wires on Bulgaria: Caretaker Cabinet Will Have to Tackle Pandemic, Ensure Fair Elections
- » Bulgaria: President Radev Dissolved 45th National Assembly, Snap Election Scheduled for 11 July