Bulgaria's Toll System Public Procurement Order Halted
A series of complaints filed with the Commission for the Protection of Competition (KZK) has blocked the public procurement order for the toll system yet again, showed data in the register of the anti-monopoly regulator.
Two of the complaints were filed on Monday and the third one is from Tuesday, reported investor.bg.
The system for public procurement orders of the Road Infrastructure Agency also shows a notification to all participants in the procedure that it is temporarily halted due to the complaints.
The public procurement order for the toll system was announced at the beginning of April.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend