US Embassy 'Looks Forward to Working with Rumen Radev'
The US Embassy in Sofia has congratulated Bulgarian President-elect Rumen Radev upon his victory on Sunday.
The diplomatic mission says, in a statement also published on its Facebook page, that it "looks forward to working with him to advance the goals Bulgaria and the United States share, including increased prosperity for our people, transatlantic ties and values, NATO engagement and solidarity, defense modernization, and border security."
The United States is committed to continuing to strengthen and deepen the friendship and partnership between our peoples.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » India's Minister of State Engages in Key Diplomatic Meetings during Bulgaria Visit
- » Good News for Our Two Countries at the National Day of Romania Celebrated in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister: Lavrov Overflight Granted in Coordination with EU
- » Minister Gabriel: Bulgaria's OECD Journey Sees Positive Recognition and Effort
- » Italy’s Ambassador Met with the Minister of Economy and Industry Bogdan Bogdanov
- » Ukraine's Ambassador Accuses Bulgarian President of Serving Russian Interests