Bulgaria's Next Interim Govt to Be Drafted by Two Presidents
Both President Rosen Plevneliev and President-elect Rumen Radev will have a say in the next caretaker government Bulgaria will have, local media report.
During Radev's meeting with Plevneliev at the Presidency, the incumbent head of state has assured his successor that he will be consulted on a prospective interim administration if it has to be created after the government's resignation, according to daily 24 Chasa.
Plevneliev has also congratulated Radev on his election. The two have agreed to cooperate on the presidential transition.
"We have not discussed names for an interim government with Plevneliev at this meeting," 24 Chasa quotes Radev as telling reporters outside the Presidency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend