No Bulgarians Injured in Explosion in Afghanistan Military Base
No Bulgarian military personnel from the contingent of the Bulgarian army participating in NATO’s mission in Afghanistan Resolute Support have been injured in an explosion at the airforce military base Bagram, reported the press centre of the Defence Ministry.
Four people died and 14 were injured in the explosion which shook the largest American base in Afghanistan early this morning. Taliban rebels have claimed responsibility for the explosion.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 344 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russians hit Kramatorsk, Von der Leyen visits Kyiv
- » Poland: Distrust of Germany is Growing because of its Policy towards Ukraine
- » Netanyahu again Pushed Aside Negotiations with the Palestinians, Israel launched New Strikes in Gaza
- » Von der Leyen: Managing the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is the Most Urgent Task for Strengthening EU's Land Borders
- » Erdogan is not backing down on Sweden's NATO Membership
- » Eurostat: Annual Inflation in the Eurozone Fell to 8.5% in January