Regional Minister: BGN 370 M Provided for Urban Development for 2014-2020
We are providing BGN 370 M for investments via funds for urban development and the development of cultural-historical tourism.
This is an important step in the development of regions in Bulgaria, the opening of new cultural-historical sites and new jobs, stated Regional Minister Lilyana Pavlova at the signing of a Financial Agreement for Management of Funds for Financial Instruments under Operational Programme Regions in Growth 2014-2020 between the Regional Ministry and the Fund Manager of Financial Instruments in Bulgaria EAD, announced the press centre of the ministry.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgargaz" with an Estimated Gas Price for October of EUR 137.69 per megawatt hour
- » Bulgaria: The State to grant a Loan of BGN 800 million to Bulgargaz
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: All Gas Sources are on the Table, including Gazprom
- » Minister of Tourism: Over 50,000 Russians have Visited Bulgaria by the End of June
- » Bulgaria: Book Bus Tickets In Advance for the Southern Black Sea Coast
- » The Import of Russian Coal into the EU Stops from Today