Turkey Starts Talks with Britain on Free-Trade Agreement after Brexit
Turkey has started negotiations with Great Britain on the signing of a free-trade agreement after Britain leaves the EU finally, announced Turkish Economy Minister Nihat Zeybekci in a speech to parliament.
According to the Turkish Minister the scope of the agreement will be as broad as that of the Customs Union agreement between Turkey and the EU. It was signed in 1995 and updated last year.
Meanwhile, the project of the ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP) for a new constitution of the country is moving forward. The change is aimed at the introduction of a presidential system for which amendments to the constitution are necessary.
Turkish Prime Minister Binali Y?ld?r?m has started talks with Devlet Bah?eli, leader of the Nationalist Movement Party, who stated earlier that his party will support the project. In this way, the ruling Justice and Development Party will have the necessary number of votes to change the constitution.
The main opposition Republican People's Party of KemalK?l??daro?lu, however, is against the change.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Romania to buy 32 new F-35 Fighter Jets
- » Three Serbs were Killed in Kosovo, Two others were Wounded
- » Romania blocked Austria's participation in NATO meetings
- » Mine Blew Up a Ship off the Coast of Romania?
- » Bus with 35 People Crashed in Montenegro: At least Three People Died
- » Romania will Not Import Ukrainian Grain for another 30 days