Bulgarian PM: If Radev Becomes President, He Cannot Work With Me
“If Rumen Radev becomes president, there is no way he can work with me because we have dignity,” stated Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov on Nova TV.
Borisov added that if there is a run-off and GERB loses, he will not hide.
Commenting on the debate on Thursday night, Borisov explained that Tsacheva crushed Radev by being better on all subjects.
GERB’s leader repeated that the result was due to his mistakes.
“My mistakes concern the election campaign not the choice of president,” added Borisov. He specified that one of the mistakes was that, at his insistence, the entire election campaign was carried out by Tsacheva without his participation or that of the ministers.
When answering a question, Borisov announced that if Tsacheva loses the presidential elections on Sunday he will move forward with snap elections. He did not acknowledge the option of negotiations for the creation of a new government within the framework of the current parliament.
Borisov announced that there is no way for GERB deputies not to accept his resignation in parliament. According to the PM, DPS is extremely interested in the resignation of the government since this is the only way they will be able to come to power.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend