Bulgaria's Lukarski: Trump's Election Might Increase Interest in Bulgaria's Arms Industry
Bulgaria’s Economy Minister Bozhidar Lukarski expects Donald Trump’s election as US President to increase American interest in Bulgaria’s arms industry.
During a visit to the military plant VMZ-Sopot, Lukarski stated: “For us, the orders related to the American arms industry are very important and I hope that, just like until now, after the election of Donald Trump, there will be no change and we hope that there might even be an increase in orders.”
VMZ-Sopot is operating at a profit and has orders until the end of 2018. Some of them are related to the US arms industry, pointed out Lukarski.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Borovets Gears Up for Winter Season with Artificial Snow Preparation
- » Bulgaria and 20+ Nations in Ambitious Push to Triple Nuclear Energy by 2050
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister Reports State Budget Deficit Drop in November
- » Bulgargaz Announces Proposed 6.5% Increase in December's Natural Gas Price
- » Bulgaria: 85% of Population Reside in Owned Homes
- » Tech Industry's Resilience: Bulgaria Foresees Slower Software Sector Growth