Gallup: Radev Gains Lead Ahead of Tsacheva Before Bulgaria's Second Round of Elections
Rumen Radev has increased his lead ahead of Tsetska Tsacheva, showed data from an express survey of Gallup International among 867 people on Wednesday.
“At the moment, we can calculate an indicative ratio of 55% to 45% in Radev’s favour among the people who have chosen a candidate and may be expected to vote,” reported Gallup.
According to sociologists, it is difficult to calculate at present the effect of the “I do not support anyone” vote since it is being used for the first time.
Their analysis, however, shows that, with this particular vote taken into account, the ratio changes to 51% to 40% to 9% in Radev’s favour.
Another express survey by Market Links showed as well that Radev will get the support of 41% of the voters, while 30% will vote for Tsacheva. Atotal of 64% of the surveyed stated that they will definitely vote on Sunday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM: The Guards of Dogan and Peevski Must be Removed
- » Bulgaria: Tension in Rosenets Park, Protesters Are Not Allowed to Enter the Beach
- » Bulgaria Returns Some Measures Against COVID-19, No Indoor Entertainments
- » Bulgaria: Еnvironmental Protests Against Amendments to Biological Diversity Act
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria