Plovdiv to Host Annual Outsourcing Forum in Late November
An international outsourcing forum is due on 22 November, 2016 in Plovdiv, Bulgaria's second-biggest city.
The event, co-organized by consultancy services organization Industry Watch for a third year in a row, is named "Outsourcing Destination Bulgaria: Technonology, Innovation, Disruption".
It will focus on several key topics such as education for the future and industrial revolution 4.0, global trends in the outsourcing industry, and Plovdiv beyond outsourcing, alongside with its potential to become an innovative destination.
Bulgaria is third in the world outsourcing destination according to the 2015 Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) & Shared Service Location Index and according to the survey and ranking of Crushman & Wakefield, data from the Bulgarian Outsourcing Association shows. Plovdiv, which is the second-biggest destination for outsourcing, is also the first one to attract major industrial investments.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NSI: Bulgarians Are Pessimistic About Their Income in the Next 12 Months
- » Bulgarian Association of Restaurants Insist Employees to Work Outdoors Without Masks in Sarcastic Statement
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It
- » New Amendments to the Labor Code Have Been Introduced Today in Bulgaria
- » Norway: Mandatory Quarantine for People Arriving from France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic
- » Entering Greece by Land at Night Can be Done Only Through "Kulata - Promahon" Border Checkpoint