Islamic State Claims Responsibility for Car Bomb in Turkey's Diyarbakir
Islamic state has claimed the responsibility for the attack with a car-bomb in the southeast city of Diyarbak?r which killed 8 people and injured over a 100 on Friday, reported BNR.
Earlier, Turkish Prime Minister Binali Y?ld?r?m accused Kurdish rebels of the attack.
The car bomb attack was carried out after the arrest of 12 deputies from the pro-Kurdish Peoples' Democratic Party (HDP).
The arrests resulted in the EU calling a meeting of the ambassadors of member-states in Ankara. Federica Mogherini, High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, stated that Brussels is extremely concerned about the actions of Turkish authorities.
The USA is also disturbed by the arrests of Kurdish leaders, stated the spokesperson of the White House.
Secretary General of the UN Ban Ki-moon also expressed his concern about the arrests and the restrictions imposed on the media in Turkey.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Macron: I am Convinced that We Found a Compromise Solution for Bulgaria and N Macedonia
- » North Macedonia Postpones the Debate on the "French Proposal"
- » Fight in the Macedonian Parliament (VIDEO)
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: We may Not Get a New Proposal
- » Belgrade: The Creation of the Serbian World is a Process that Cannot be Stopped
- » Former Albanian PM: The Bulgarian Veto does Not Block us, Rama is to Blame