Gallup: Bulgaria's Presidential Candidates Mareshki, Oresharski Gain Momentum
The candidates for President Veselin Mareshki and Plamen Oresharski have gained momentum and now rank immediately after the three favourites for president, showed a nationally representative survey of Gallup International Balkan for the period October 24-31.
At the first round of elections, GERB’s candidate Tsetska Tsacheva will be supported by 27.2%, compared to 23.1% for the candidate supported by BSP – Rumen Radev.
Krasimir Karakachanov (VMRO, NFSB and Ataka) will get the votes of 11.5%, Veselin Mareshki, who was nominated by an initiative committee, will be supported by 7.6%. Plamen Oresharski, supported by DPS, will get 7.3% of the votes.
Voting activity is forecast at 55%.
“This could change, however, given the perception that voting is compulsory,” announced Gallup.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General