Bulgaria's PM: I Will Not Govern With Either BSP Or DPS
“I would like to state once again – I will not govern with either BSP or DPS. We will become the opposition,” stated Bulgaria’s PM Boyko Borisov during a visit to Shumen on Thursday.
Borisov added that one of the new basic points of BSP has become the statement that “we have reached an agreement, you see, to give them the presidential elections and after that to form a broad coalition. Regretfully, this is being circulated a lot by our friends on the right. This is why I want to say once more – I will not govern with either BSP or DPS.”
In Borisov’s opinion, this would be fatal for the country.
“We have gone through that already and we know very well what expects us. We know exactly what will happen. Although it will be easy for them in the first 6-7 months because there is a lot of money in the fiscal reserve. BGN 13 B which they will spend and then we will have to recover from ground zero again,” commented Borisov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend