Turkey's Erdogan Criticises Germany for Harbouring Terrorists
Turkish President Erdogan has criticised harshly German Chancellor Angela Merkel for her position regarding the detention of Cumhuriyet journalists, reported AFP, cited by Focus agency.
Erdogan stated that Ankara has apprehensions about Germany becoming a refuge for terrorists.
“Germany has turned into a place where terrorists find refuge. There are racist attacks against Turks in Germany. It is unacceptable that Germany is protecting terrorists,” stated Erdogan.
Erdogan accused Germany of harbouring terrorists and added that Germany did not respond to Ankara’s request to hand over suspects for the failed coup attempt in July.
Erdogam specified that about 4,000 dossiers of persons suspected of the coup and living in Germany have been handed over to Merkel but Ankara has not received any response in return.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Vucic: Serbia has received an Ultimatum from the West to Normalize Relations with Kosovo
- » North Macedonia’s President: Ban One MEP and Several other Bulgarians from Entering the Country
- » Vucic: I haven't Spoken to Putin for months, Wagner has to Stop recruiting Fighters in Serbia
- » Tension in Kosovo after an Albanian Shot two Serbian Boys
- » Vucic announced that He is in his Last Term as President of Serbia
- » North Macedonia took over the Chairmanship of the OSCE, Main Priority will be Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine