Germany To Allocate EUR 2.6 B More for Migrants
The Cabinet of German Chancellor Angela Merkel has approved an additional EUR 2.6 B for 2016 in order to deal with the influx of migrants, reported AVC News.
On Wednesday, the Finance Ministry announced that the increase in funds means that the federal government will allocate to provinces a total of EUR 9.5 B for 2016.
Besides, the government approved an additional EUR 1.16 B for the provinces for 2017.
Meanwhile, Turkish President Erdogan accused yet again the EU of not honouring the agreement of March 18 on refugees.
“We received 3 million refugees. The EU promised in July to give us EUR 3 M but we received only EUR 200-250 M. Why? Because they are not honest, not frank,” stated Erdogan at a meeting of the Organisation for Islamic Cooperation in Istanbul, cited by RIA Novosti.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EC is Proposing to Confiscate the Assets of Violators of EU Sanctions
- » Will Bulgaria’s Prime Minister join the EU Liberals
- » Orban will be able to Rule with Decrees due to the War in Ukraine
- » Borrell: The EU needs to Strengthen its Military Security
- » Germany’s Chancellor Rejects Ukraine's Swift Entry into the EU - Deems it Unfair to the Balkans
- » European Commission Proposed an Armaments Plan to Ensure the Security of the EU