Amnesty International Moscow Office Closed Down
The office of the non-governmental organisation Amnesty International in Moscow has been closed down.
Representatives of the organisation claim they had no warning or explanation about the incident.
As of May, a new law entered into force in Russia, whereby authorities have the right to close down international organisations without a judicial decision if, in their opinion, national security or constitutional tenets have been threatened.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia proposes to send a North Korean into Space
- » Wagner leader Yevgeny Prigozhin Dead after Plane Crash in Russia
- » At least 27 People Died after an Explosion at a Gas Station in Russia
- » Threat of Expulsion: Russians must take an Exam in Latvia
- » Russian Civil War: Putin threatened all those Guilty of Insurrection will Suffer Punishment
- » Invasion of Russia Day 1? Incursion in Belgorod Region by Russian Volunteers