EC Approves Bulgarian Aleko Programme for Young Entrepreneurs
The European Commission has approved the new European programme Aleko for young entrepreneurs proposed by the Bulgarian deputy Andrey Novakov.
Aleko will become operational in 2017 and will aim at securing the exchange of experience between young entrepreneurs in the EU, including Bulgarian ones, underlined Novakov.
The labour market requires a new type of talent. It is expected that up to 200 people from Europe and Bulgaria will travel to the USA, China, Singapore in order to acquire experience from the best companies in those countries and apply it back home.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria