Competition Announced for Logo for Bulgaria's EU Presidency
A competition has been announced for the creation of a logo for Bulgaria’s presidency of the EU.
Foreigners may participate in the competition as well.
Offers may be submitted until December 30, reported Darik radio.
Both Bulgarian and foreign artists and designers, students of graphic design and visual communications may take part in the competition.
The requirements are for a strong visual message showing the best features of Bulgaria to the European public.
The offers will be evaluated by a nine-member jury and the authors will remain anonymous until a winner is selected.
The prize money for the project has been set at BGN 10,000.
The name of the winner will be announced in January 2017.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria