Sports Events Disrupting Traffic in Sofia on Tuesday
Two sports events will hamper traffic across Bulgaria's capital Sofia on Tuesday, local authorities say.
Due to the Champions League game between Ludogorets Razgrad and Arsenal in the evening parking will not be allowed on the bridge in front of Vasil Lelvsi stadium, on Gen Gurko Str, and within the stretch of Gen Gurko between Vasil Levski and Evlogi i Hristo Georgievi Blvds.
The same stretch of Gen Gurko will be closed to traffic from 20:00. The restriction will be in force until the game ends.
A cycling race that begins at the exit of Novi Iskar, 14 km north of Sofia, at 15:30 to reach Sveta Nedelya square in the city's central area will pass through the Sofia Ring Road and the streets of Latin Kolev and Rozhen, than going down Kn Mariya Luiza Blvd. Traffic will be restricted on stages during the event.
On Wednesday, the race will continue at 08:00 along Aleksandar Dondukov Blvd to Chavdar Bridge, Botevgradsko Shose and the village of Dolni Bogrov, which is part of Sofia Region.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Nurgyul Salimova and Nadya Toncheva in the Top 10 of Chess Rankings
- » BREAKING: Borislav Mihailov Resigned as President of the Bulgarian Football Union
- » Bulgarian Ex-Minister and Shooting Sports Legend Endorses IOC Neutrality Amid Russia, Belarus Olympic Dilemma
- » How to Develop a Successful Sports Betting Strategy
- » Bulgarian Football Union President Denies Responsibility for the Protest
- » Making History: Bulgarian Chess Players Became European Champions