Romania's Vrancea Rocked by New Quake
A 4.1-magnitude earthquake has been measured in Vrancea country, Romania, state-run Agerpres agency says.
The Euro-Mediterranean Seismological Centre puts its magnitude at 4.
There have been no immediate reports of casualties.
The epicenter has been located at a depth of 100 km.
In September, a quake measuring 5.3 on the Richter scale was felt throughout the region.
Vrancea's tremor has become the second major one in Southeast Europe on Monday after the 4.2-strong one in Bosnia-Herzegovina, 60 km from Sarajevo, this morning.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia's Foreign Minister: We must make the Changes in our Constitution
- » Montenegro 2023: Deciding between the Past and the Future
- » The Мinimum Wage in Greece becomes 780 Еuros
- » Borrell: North Macedonia made a Commitment to Include in its Constitution Citizens of other Nationalities such as Bulgarians
- » Greece is Blocked by a Massive General Strike
- » The Croatian Government will Introduce a Fixed Price for Basic Food Products