Canada, EU Sign CETA
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and the leaders of the EU signed on Sunday the free-trade agreement CETA which was being drafted for seven years, reported AFP, cited by Focus agency.
The ceremony in Brussels was supposed to take place on Tuesday but it was postponed due to the refusal of the Belgian region of Wallonia to support CETA.
Trudeau signed the pact with the President of the European Council Donald Tusk, the President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker and the PM of Slovakia Rebert Fico.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Travel Chaos in UK as Europeans Suspend Flights
- » Boris Johnson in Brussels Tomorrow for Brexit Talks
- » COVID-19 Death Toll in France Crosses 55,000 Mark
- » Latvia Extends Emergency Situation Until January 11
- » COVID-19 Cases in Germany Surpasses 1 Million
- » Germany Prolongs Coronavirus Restrictions until December 20