Emergency Medical Aid To Be Provided Within 30 Minutes
The Health Ministry intends for every Bulgarian citizen to have access to emergency medical aid within 30 minutes, reported bTV.
The construction of all new emergency centres in the country will be completed next year.
This is envisaged in a project under which Bulgaria is to receive gratuitous financial assistance of EUR 83,597,313 from Europe for the modernisation and upgrade of emergency aid facilities.
The investment will be allocated for the complete new construction of emergency aid centres, completion of additional floors or wings, and the reconstruction and renovation of already existing buildings.
The preparatory stage of the project is near completion and, according to Health Minister Moskovski, the open procedures for firms which will build or renovate the facilities must be completed in March.
Besides construction and renovation, a large part of the funds will be allocated for the upgrade and purchase of new modern technology, including devices for telemedicine and 400 new ambulances equipped with life-saving apparatuses.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases, 4410 Active Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 155 Newly Registered Cases, 18 216 Total
- » Over 300 Volunteers Get Russian COVID-19 Vaccine
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 143 Newly Registered Cases, 163 Cured
- » Chinese Virologist: Coronavirus Was Made in Wuhan Lab