Bulgaria to Take Part in NATO Mediterranean Operation
Bulgaria will send a frigate to NATO's Operation Sea Guardian in the Mediterranean Sea, Defense Minister Nikolay Nenchev has said.
Nenchev is in Brussels, attending a two-day meeting of NATO countries' defense mininsters on Wednesday and Thirsday.
"The decision has not yet been made, [but] we will take part with one frigate, as we have done it until now."
On Wednesday, Nenchev signed a cyberdefense Memorandum of Understanding with NATO.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Defense Minister: Bulgaria will Continue to Support Ukraine in accordance with our National Capabilities
- » Bulgaria: The Explosive attached to the Drone found in Tyulenovo has been Neutralized
- » Bulgaria will Not Provide S-300 to Ukraine
- » Defense Minister: We are discussing a Response to Russia's actions in the Bulgarian Exclusive Zone in the Black Sea
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: Russia's Black Sea Exercises in our Economic Zone are a Provocation
- » Bulgaria: Former Instructor in Ukraine’s Interior Ministry is the New Head of the Terem Weapons Plants