Bulgaria’s Economy Ministry Invites Chinese Firms to Sofia Tech Park
Bulgaria has offered Chinese investors in state-of-the-art technologies to participate in the first scientific-technological park in Bulgaria – Sofia Tech Park.
They have also been offered participation in the logistics hub in Plovdiv which will include an industrial zone and a free-trade area serviced by a cargo airport.
This was announced by the Economy ministry after Deputy Minister Luben Petrov held talks with the Chairman of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference of Hainan province Yu Xun.
Petrov and Xun discussed the opportunities for co-operation in the economy, tourism and agricultural sectors.
China ranks second in terms of Bulgaria’s export destinations outside the EU after Turkey and is among the top 10 export partners on a global scale, reported the Economy Ministry.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 9% VAT for Restaurants, Books and Children's goods in Bulgaria
- » PM Boyko Borrisov: How Difficult it is to Build a Bridge and How Fast You Cross It
- » Turkey Will Resume Flights to Bulgaria as of June 10
- » 9 Years Old Boy From Kenya Receives an Honor Award for His Creativity
- » Sofia in 30th Place in Terms of Rising Property Prices
- » 3,500 Tests for COVID-19 to Ensure the Safety on Bulgaria's South Black Sea Coast