Bulgaria's Finance Ministry Publishes 2017 Draft Budget
The minimum monthly wage is set at BGN 460 in the draft budget of the government for 2017.
Pension installments will increase by 1%, while the retirement age, the length of service for workers in the mass third labour category and in the Security sector will increase by two months. The pension ceiling remains BGN 910.
A new type of monthly assistance is introduced for children with long-term disabilities, without an income criteria for the parents.
As of January 1, 2017, over 26,000 children will receive one integrated financial supplement.
The largest supplement of BGN 930 will be granted to children with severe disabilities – over 90%.
Children with disabilities of between 50% and 70% will receive BGN 350 monthly.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Forecast for Economic Growth in 2022
- » Bulgaria: 7.8% Annual Inflation in December
- » Kraken Cryptocurrency Exchange: Bulgaria owns $10 billion Bitcoin
- » Bulgaria: The Minimum Salary will be over EUR 350
- » 58% of Adults in Bulgaria are Financially Literate
- » Bulgaria: Changes in Bank Fees and Loans in 2022