Bulgarian Finance Minister: Customs Agency Proceeds To Increase by BGN 2 B for 2016
At a national scale, it is very probable that proceeds from the Customs Agency for 2016 will exceed by BGN 2 B proceeds for 2015. This is a good result and it will allow us to reduce the budget deficit to zero, stated Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov, cited by BTA.
The implementation of the budget by end-September marked a surplus of BGN 3.4 B but with palpable lack of fulfillment with respect to the expenditures part. The Budget Act provides for a deficit of 2%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Outgoing Government Allocates Another BGN 237 Million for Payroll Support Schemes
- » Bulgarian Finance Ministry: Budget in Red with BGN 619,4 Million
- » How Bitcoin Become a Famous Virtual Innovation?
- » Pandemic Crisis Management Cost Bulgaria BGN 5,1 Billion So Far – Finance Minister
- » EU Minimum Wage Legislation Can Help Reform Social Policy amid Deepening Divide between East and West
- » Mobile Is the Most Popular Payment Method in Bulgaria