Bulgarian Finance Minister: Customs Agency Proceeds To Increase by BGN 2 B for 2016
At a national scale, it is very probable that proceeds from the Customs Agency for 2016 will exceed by BGN 2 B proceeds for 2015. This is a good result and it will allow us to reduce the budget deficit to zero, stated Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov, cited by BTA.
The implementation of the budget by end-September marked a surplus of BGN 3.4 B but with palpable lack of fulfillment with respect to the expenditures part. The Budget Act provides for a deficit of 2%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » What is EBRD's Economic Forecast for Bulgaria
- » Crypto Glossary- a Rundown with all the Vocabulary necessary to learn in the Crypto Industry
- » Is It A Good Idea To Trade USDC
- » Half of Bulgarians Do Not Approve of the Euro: Top 3 Eurozone Skeptics
- » Financial Advise for UK Expats Worldwide
- » Bulgaria: The Acceleration of Inflation Slows Down in August