Bulgarian Finance Minister: Customs Agency Proceeds To Increase by BGN 2 B for 2016
At a national scale, it is very probable that proceeds from the Customs Agency for 2016 will exceed by BGN 2 B proceeds for 2015. This is a good result and it will allow us to reduce the budget deficit to zero, stated Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov, cited by BTA.
The implementation of the budget by end-September marked a surplus of BGN 3.4 B but with palpable lack of fulfillment with respect to the expenditures part. The Budget Act provides for a deficit of 2%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » IMF Head Kristalina Georgieva: Forecasts for Global Economy Are Grim
- » Bulgarian National Bank Forecasts GDP Drop at 4,4 Percent Rate for 2020
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Doubled the Salaries of Teachers, 1 Billion Were Invested in Educational Infrastructure
- » UniCredit Bulbank: Bulgarian Economy Will Slowly Recover in 2021
- » Bulgaria’s Minister of Finance: Our Country Will Join Eurozone in 2024
- » Bulgarian Minister of Labor: State Will Further Support Pensioners and Families with Children