Torrent Trackers Zamunda.Net, Zamunda.Se Operational Again
The websites Zamunda.net and Zamunda.se are operational again, reported 24 chasa.
The two torrent trackers were inaccessible on Monday but the reason for this was not a hacker attack.
It turned out that there was regular maintenance of the servers.
The appearance of the two sites with identical names occurred in 2013 when the domain was stolen by an insider who took Zamunda.net and its entire content. The rest of the administrators of the site manage to restore the portal in its original shape and content at the new address – Zamunda.se.
Zamunda regularly finds itself in the US reports on pirate sites. In 2012, the site was listed in a report published by a working group with the US Congress on combating international piracy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » What Are Some Advantages of Playing Slots Online?
- » Fans from Belgium arrive for Christmas Concert of "The Mystery of the Bulgarian Voices"
- » Airbnb Rents Out the House from 'Home Alone'
- » Sofia: Free Entrance and Free Skates on the “Yunak” Ice Slide on Saturday
- » The Secret of Longevity is in…Beer
- » Why £5 Bonuses are Popular in 2021