Torrent Trackers Zamunda.Net, Zamunda.Se Operational Again
The websites Zamunda.net and Zamunda.se are operational again, reported 24 chasa.
The two torrent trackers were inaccessible on Monday but the reason for this was not a hacker attack.
It turned out that there was regular maintenance of the servers.
The appearance of the two sites with identical names occurred in 2013 when the domain was stolen by an insider who took Zamunda.net and its entire content. The rest of the administrators of the site manage to restore the portal in its original shape and content at the new address – Zamunda.se.
Zamunda regularly finds itself in the US reports on pirate sites. In 2012, the site was listed in a report published by a working group with the US Congress on combating international piracy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Artificial Intelligence Technologies are entering Online Casinos
- » Survey: Bulgarians Do Not Approve of Corrections to Physical Appearance
- » How to Earn Money in GTA 5
- » What Role will Bulgarian Actress Maria Bakalova Play in “Guardians of the Galaxy 3”
- » What You Need To Know About Dabbing
- » 3 Ways to Plan a Weekend That Can Get You Through the Week