Winter Road Conditions Regime To Be Introduced on November 1
The regime for winter road conditions will be introduced as of November 1, stated Regional Development Minister Lilyana Pavlova at a press conference on the measures adopted by the Road Infrastruture Agency (API) regarding the winter maintenance of republican roads.
According to Pavlova, all companies must be ready with their equipment by November 1. Minister Pavlova explained that API has carried out the necessary coordination meetings.
“We have signed contracts for all municipalities,” stated Pavlova.
According to her, 3,887 machines must be available for winter cleaning.
“At present, these machines are being re-equipped,” commented Pavlova and added that the weather is expected to get worse at the beginning of November.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend