Stage of Centuries Opera Season To Be Launched in Bulgaria's Tarnovo in 2017
The preparation for the Second Summer Season of Bulgarian Opera Theatres “Stage of Centuries” has begun with a working meeting of the mayor Veliko Tarnovo Daniel Panov, and the directors and representatives of the state operas in Varna, Plovdiv, Stara Zagora and Burgas.
Yet again, the five operas will turn the Tsarevets fortress and the old city into an arena of musical and theatrical arts in the summer of 2017.
The stage at the battle towers of the medieval fortress will remain open and the Musical-Drama Theatre in Veliko Tarnovo will participate in events there.
Panov advised the directors of the five state operas to prepare the programme of events by the end of November.
“In this way, the schedule may be advertised during tourism exhibitions, job fairs and forums in Bulgaria and abroad, in which Veliko Tarnovo is a participant. Tour operators will also have the opportunity to include the series of events in their tourist packages,” added Panov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Burgas Sand Sculptures Festival: Fairy Tales and Film Characters
- » June 25, Bulgaria: Sofia Film Fest Begins
- » Sofia Opera with Performances at Pacharevo Lake
- » Open-Air Art Installation from Bulgarian Letters in Berlin
- » Bloomsday 2020 Becomes Virtual and Sofia Becomes Dublin in One Day
- » You Can Now See "Baby Dragons" in Slovenija