Macedonian Parliament Adjourned ahead of December Elections
Macedonia's Parliament has dissolved itself, paving the way for the early parliamentary vote at the end of this year.
Upon calls by the country's biggest party, VMRO-DPMNE, the legislature adopted the 2017 budget before closing its last session, local media report.
The fiscal plan was approved unanimously by 110 lawmakers.
Early elections, which were already postponed in June, are to be held on December 11.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Serbia votes in favor of EU-backed judicial reform, Vucic himself announces result
- » The deadline for a scheduled vaccination of Greeks over 60 has expired, 90% have been vaccinated
- » Croatia's Population has Shrunk by nearly 400,000 in the last 10 years
- » North Macedonia has Released Vlado Buckovski as Chief Negotiator with Bulgaria
- » SDSM Leader: North Macedonia and Albania have done Everything, Now it's the EU's Turn
- » New Government in North Macedonia