UAE To Open Embassy in Bulgaria in 2017
The UAE will open an embassy in Bulgaria in 2017, announced the Economy Minister of the Emirates Sultan al Mansouri.
“We emphasised co-operation in investments, industry, small and medium-size businesses, tourism, agriculture. The sector of civil aviation is very important to us and we will insist on developing our relations. It is crucial to strengthen the exchange of commercial delegations and participation in trade exhibitions,” said Al Mansouri.
The agreement was signed on behalf of Bulgaria by Economy Minister Bozhidar Lukarski. He thanked H.E. al Mansouri for the invitation extended to Bulgaria to open an embassy in Abu Dhabi.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva is Paying Visit to Hungary
- » Тwo Bulgarian Diplomats in Moscow Declared Persona Non Grata
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction