International Small and Medium-Size Enterprises Fair Starts in Guangzhou, China
The International Small and Medium-Size Enterprises Fair (CISMEF) started in Guangzhou, China. It will take place between October 10 and October 13, 2016.
The Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency has organised the participation of 19 Bulgarian companies from various sectors at a national stall.
The fair takes place with the assistance of the Chinese government which provides free-of-charge exhibition stalls with standard equipment.
Bulgaria’s stall is 171 sq m. The participants are from the fragrance industry, the cosmetics sector, natural bee honey, juices and soft drinks, wines, tinned fruit and vegetables, sugar products etc.
The Bulgarian stall was visited on the very first day by the Governor of Guangdong Province Zhu Xiaodan. The event was also attended by the Bulgarian Consul in Shanghai Dimitar Abadzhiev.
CISMEF is one of the largest fairs for small and medium-size enterprises in the world. It takes place on an area of 100,000 sq m and 20,000 sq m are for international participants. Over 3,000 companies from 21 Chinese provinces and over 20 foreign countries participate in the fair, including South Korea, Malaysia, Japan, Thailand, Russia etc.
Deals for over EUR 2 B were concluded at the fair last year alone.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » According to Deputy PM, it is Still Realistic for Bulgaria to Adopt the Euro in 2024
- » Bulgaria: Gas is Expected to be nearly 30% Cheaper in February, Heating and Electricity will Not Increase in price
- » Wizz Air announced New Route from Bulgaria to Armenia
- » Bulgarian Exports to Turkey Increase by over 32%
- » Wizz Air with 77% Growth in Passenger Flow in Bulgaria for 2022
- » Facts about Crude Oil that Every Trader Should Know